Science at Falcons
In our Science lessons we will:
- Think of our own questions and work together to find the answers to them.
- Investigate ideas practically and try things out for ourselves.
- Work collaboratively and discuss our ideas and findings.
- Not limit our science learning to just the classroom.
- Solve “real life” science problems.
- Use our literacy and numeracy skills in our science lessons.
The Science Curriculum
For a detailed overview of our science knowledge and skills at Falcons Primary please click below:/docs/Science_Knowledge_and_Skills_progression_map_Reception_-_Year_6.docx