Falcon Primary School draws on the teaching of the Sikh faith and is committed to providing not only an academic education, but one that will also encompass an underlying message of unity, equality and respect. High morals, discipline, love, compassion and selfless service towards all regardless of faith, gender or colour. Falcon School will embrace a universal, inclusive approach to spirituality.
We teach children about their religion and others, encourage them to ask questions and explore the ideas and teachings therein. We offer children the unique opportunity to take part in celebrations throughout the year which include the whole school community.
The autolist folder RE does not exist or has been moved.
- Sikh Studies Overview 2022 2023
- Section 48 Report 28 03 2022
- Collective Worship Policy
- RE and Sikh Studies Overview Y5 and Y6
- Sikh Curriculum Presentation
- RE Sikh Studies Overview Year 3 and Year 4
- RE and Sikh Studies Overview Reception Y1 and Y2